xoxmisscourtney's blog!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mall of America!


Last week I got to go the Mall of America! Yay! It was super fun!


Of course they had a Coach store, they have every store you could ever want! I think they have like 500 stores! So I went into the Coach store not planning on purchasing anything. This is what I came out with....



This is one of the bags from the Coach Poppy collection. I put it on my shoulder and I couldn't stop myself from buying it. I was like in heaven at this mall and I had no self-control.
I also got to go to a Sephora for the first time in my life! Yes, the first time in my LIFE! So i had to pick of the Nars Laguna Bronzer/ Orgasm Blush combo.


I also got a change to go to Nordstrom for the first time ever. I know, I've been deprived all my life. This is where I first saw a Coach poppy bag. So ANYWAY I wanted to get a Mac Concealer. But the lady who helped me wasn't from the Mac counter cause they were all busy so she talked me into buying Trish McEvoy concealer for $38!!! It's good but that's a lot more than the Mac concealer.

I had a ton of fun! So you ever get a chance to go to Minnesota make sure to check out the Mall of America.

I also thought I would show you some other random pictures from my trip! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment