xoxmisscourtney's blog!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Things I want right now...






I heard this Kabuki brush is amazing! As one of the prizes I got for winning Tracy and Stephanie's contest, I picked the mineralized skin finish. If you would like to check out their videos, heres the link to their channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/eleventhgorgeous
I figured it would be an even better thing with this amazing brush to go with it!











I really love the NARS Laguna Bronzer and Orgasm Blush Duo that I have. I recently hit pan on the Bronzer though and would LOVE to have the fu
ll size bronzer. This stuff is AMAZING and works with most skin tones. It looks very dark but it can even work on very fair skin. It's a must have in my makeup bag.






I would LOVE to have this lipgloss. It looks like such a pretty and unique color. Mario uses this color on Kim Kardashian all the time! So of course I HAVE to have it! Lol, just kidding. But I do really want it. Mario is an amazi
ng makeup artist. I love reading his blog too. Heres a link to it in case your interested: http://blog.makeupbymario.com/











This is just a picture of a random eyeshadow. I need 8 more until my mac palette is filled. I'm not really sure which colors to get. If any of you have any suggestions please leave a comment!



Hope you all have a wonderful week!
xoxmisscourtney

No comments:

Post a Comment